Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ArtTraveler photo gallery: Canillas de Albaida "Impressions Collection" 5

"Green Composition II" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

Even a 10-minute walk around my village produces surprises. I think I´ve gone down what we Yanks call, "the rabbit hole," into some den of obsession and wonderment.

I confess. I did it. I thought I wouldn´t see so many new images each time I venture out to feed the crew at Laberinto Cat Colony at the top of the village. I often prove myself wrong.

"El Cartero, Paco" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Looking Back" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Keyhole on Red Wood" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Flores" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)


"Depth Perception" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Compassion" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Mirage" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Your Future" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Corozon" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Loto Man Paco in Slow Motion Drinking Beer" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"This Way Out III" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)
"This Way Out IV" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)


"Village Library" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)


"Gato del Pueblo II" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Ilusions" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"I Love You" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

 "Missing View" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)
"La Crisis" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)
"Andalusia Road Warrior" Photograph by Stefan van Draske (2011)

"Faith & Tradition" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)

"Little Tim at 300 mm" Photograph by Stefan van Drake (2011)
Rock on and practice peace and love.
Stefan, the ArtTraveler ™

ArtTraveler notes:

After living at the Hotel Queen Mary in Budapest (3.5 stars), I heartily recommend it: old on the outside, otherwise totally modern (26 rooms); 

The owner and staff are affable and speak English and German. Tel: 0036-1-413-3510; www.hotelqueenmary.hu; info@hotelqueenmary.hu.


Visit Andalusia for a walking holiday or week-long sculpture or mosaics workshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment