Saturday, December 4, 2010

ArtTraveler installs anti-Tea Party collage on his fridge door

I'm thrilled to confess I'm a liberal. There's nothing wrong with the "L" word despite Democrats eschewing same.

In my month-long return to the United States of my origin with fresh eyes this fall and while enjoying a Bohemian oasis of liberalism in one of Charlotte, NC barrios, I bought a few bits and bobs as the Brits say, plus a picture of my son, Josh, and I with our catch from Lake Superior the weekend of his senior exhibition at the University of Minnesota Duluth as he prepared to graduate with a BFA (Bachelors of Fine Arts).

My son's the real deal, an artist, a maestro and like so many artists in the world, an evolving talent. But alas, he is my son, and hence I confess my prejudice.

And I also present my Fridge Art, summarising the state of America.

Yeah, get real!

Rock on and practice peace. Check ArtTraveler's videos: http://bit.ly/h1vruw


Stefan, the ArtTraveler (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment